if you start out with $1000 and you earn compound interest at 2% per year how much interest will you earn over a ten year period, and how much money amount would you earn at the end of ten years?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Part I: A system of equations can result in 3 possibilities: consistent, inconsistent, and dependent. Discuss each of these types of solution that can be generated, and describe the graph of each possibility.
Part II: Break-Even Analysis and Cost Analysis: As a first-time homeowner, there are going to many decisions that you need to make, such as whom to hire for the upkeep of your lawn. You have just received advertisements from 2 companies in your area: Greener Lawns and Lawns for Less. Greener Lawns charges an initial fee of $200, plus $50 per hour for labor costs. Lawns for Less charge an initial fee of $300, plus $25 per hour for labor costs.
1. If h represents the number of labor hours and C represents the cost, write the total cost equation for Greener Lawns.
2. If h represents the number of labor hours and C represents the cost, write the total cost equation for Lawns for Less.
3. Solve the system of equations for the total cost of lawn care using the desired technique: substitution, elimination, or graphing.
4. Document how you came to these conclusions for accuracy.
Mathematics of Finance
Part III: To purchase your first home, you may be required to borrow funds from a bank. You have just graduated from college, and your dream is to own your first home. Before you begin looking for your dream home, you need to learn more about funding options and the process required to finance a home.
Research online to find more information about home loans and mortgages.
1. Discuss your options for obtaining a home loan and how mortgages work.
2. Discuss the process/procedures for obtaining the loan and the ideal interest rates for home loans.
3. Report your findings in 2 paragraphs