anonymous
  • anonymous
in a survey of 150 people ,42% said they had shopped online within the last 6 months 24% said they had shopped online in the last year, 20% had shopped online in the last 2 years. the rest said they have never shopped online.how many people said they never shop online?
Mathematics
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get our expert's

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions.

anonymous
  • anonymous
in a survey of 150 people ,42% said they had shopped online within the last 6 months 24% said they had shopped online in the last year, 20% had shopped online in the last 2 years. the rest said they have never shopped online.how many people said they never shop online?
Mathematics
schrodinger
  • schrodinger
See more answers at brainly.com
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions

amistre64
  • amistre64
add up the %s that we know and whats left (the rest) is the % of those never shop online. 86% in total which leaves 14%. 150(.14) = 15.00 + 6.00 = 21? 21 people lied and said they never shopped online :)
anonymous
  • anonymous
thank you very much

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.

More answers

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.