Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
A poor artist might approximate a flower as a series of radial lines and circular arcs. We could characterize the flower by specifying the inner and outer radii, and the inner and outer angles (shown). If a current I flows around along the lines and arcs as shown, a magnetic field may be generated at the center of the flower. For the figure as draw please answer each of the following questions
Will there be a magnetic field? If the answer is "No", stop here and do not answer the questions below.
What is the direction of the magnetic field?
Which produces a larger contribution to the field, the radial lines or the arcs?
Holding the other variables fixed, will increasing Router make the field bigger? Smaller? No effect?
Holding the other variables fixed, would making outer bigger and inner smaller make the field bigger? Smaller? No effect?
Would increasing the number of "petals" make the field bigger? Smaller? No effect?
1) There will be a magnetic field, we know this from our basic electromagnetism where charge moing produces a magnetic field
2)to do this make a thumbs up sign with your right hand. your thumb is to point in the direction of the current. the direction which you fingers rap around is the direction of he magnetic field.so in this case the magnetic field is into the field
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
3) The arc because only the current perpendicular to the point will have an effect on its magnetic field.
4) Im not sure what you mean by router but im if you mean incresing the current it will get bigger, if you mean increasing the size of the flower in total it will get smaller
5) it depends on the rate which you increase the outer and decrease the inner, if the are of the same effect it will increase, but if you bearly increase the inner and realy greatly increase the outer it will decrease
6) this depends, if the was more petals but the same ratio of inner arcs to outer arcs the field would be the exact same, however if more petals resulted in more of the outer of the sum of the outer arc and less of the inner then the field would decrease