Quantcast

Got Homework?

Connect with other students for help. It's a free community.

  • across
    MIT Grad Student
    Online now
  • laura*
    Helped 1,000 students
    Online now
  • Hero
    College Math Guru
    Online now

Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing

ilovejake224

in a proposed bussiness venture a bussiness woman estimates there is a 60 percent chance she will make 62,000 and a 40 percent chance she will loose 51,000. determine her expected value

  • 3 years ago
  • 3 years ago

  • This Question is Closed
  1. undacovabroda45
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    you may want to ask this in the finance section

    • 3 years ago
  2. ilovejake224
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    i wouldnt know how to get there

    • 3 years ago
  3. undacovabroda45
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    just go back to the homepage (click on the openstudy icon), then there is a section called "finance", then click that

    • 3 years ago
  4. shadowfiend
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    More likely this is a question for the Mathematics study group at http://openstudy.com/groups/Mathematics

    • 3 years ago
    • Attachments:

See more questions >>>

Your question is ready. Sign up for free to start getting answers.

spraguer (Moderator)
5 → View Detailed Profile

is replying to Can someone tell me what button the professor is hitting...

23

  • Teamwork 19 Teammate
  • Problem Solving 19 Hero
  • You have blocked this person.
  • ✔ You're a fan Checking fan status...

Thanks for being so helpful in mathematics. If you are getting quality help, make sure you spread the word about OpenStudy.

This is the testimonial you wrote.
You haven't written a testimonial for Owlfred.