Hey guys if you could help me out that would be great, i need to determine which are true and which are false?
1.The difference of two natural numbers is always an integer.
2. The difference of two natural numbers is always a natural number.
3. The sum of two natural numbers is always a natural number.
4. The product of two natural numbers is always a natural number.
5. The quotient of two natural numbers is always a rational number
6. The quotient of two natural numbers is always a natural number.
7. The ratio of two natural numbers is always positive
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
Well which do you think are true and which do you think are false?
So with 1 and 2 I think you may have some confusion between integers and natural numbers. What is an integer? And what is a natural number?