anonymous
  • anonymous
Mr.Miller received a 10% discount for paying cash for his new car, which was listed for $4695. How much did he actually pay for the car ?
Mathematics
jamiebookeater
  • jamiebookeater
See more answers at brainly.com
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions

anonymous
  • anonymous
Ok so 10/100=.1 multiply 4695(.1) to find what 10% of the cars original price is 4695(.1)=469.50 now to find your answer subtract 469.50 from 4695 4695-469.50=$4225.5
anonymous
  • anonymous
An easier way to do this is to multiply the original value by 0.9 to get the answer straight away since taking away 10% leaves you with 90% regardless...

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.

More answers

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.