anonymous
  • anonymous
in a propsed bussiness woman venture, a bussiness woman predicts 45 percent chanceshe will make 60,000 and a 55 percent chance she will loose 60,000 determine her expected value
Mathematics
schrodinger
  • schrodinger
See more answers at brainly.com
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this
and thousands of other questions

yuki
  • yuki
what's the rest 5% ?
yuki
  • yuki
oops, nvm
yuki
  • yuki
to find the expected value, you just multiply the percentage with the outcome

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.

More answers

yuki
  • yuki
so it's .45(60,000) + .55(-60,000)
yuki
  • yuki
as you can see, the probability of losing money is higher, so you "expect" to lose money
anonymous
  • anonymous
so 3630?
anonymous
  • anonymous
-6?

Looking for something else?

Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.