Answer the following.
1) Why is it advised to tie the luggage with a rope on the roof of buses?
2) Explain, why a glass pan of a window is shattered when a flying pebble hits it?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1) the luggage can fall off if it is not tied to the top of the bus
1) Due to inertia, when the bus stops/brakes then the luggage due it's inertia of motion tends to keep moving and thus falls off the roof.
2) Due to conservation of linear momentum. The pebble has some initial momentum and if it just stops after hitting the glass pane then this will imply \[m*u = m*0\] where m is the mass of the pebble and u is its initial velocity. Which is not possible. Therefore the glass pane needs to have some final momentum so that momentum is conserved.