TV Choices TV Guide surveyed 510 subscribers asking which of the following three crime investigation shows they watched on a regular basis: CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, CSI:Miami, and CSI:NY. The results of the 510 questionnaires that were returned showed that
• 175 watched CSI:NY.
• 227 watched CSI:Miami.
• 285 watched CSI:Crime Scene Investigation.
• 100 watched CSI:NY and CSI:Miami
• 96 watched CSI:NY and CSI:Crime Scene Investigation.
• 87 watched CSI:Miami and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
• 59 watched all three shows.
Construct a Venn diagram and determine how many pe
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
• a) watched only CSI:NY.
• b) watched exactly one of these shows.
• c) watched CSI:Miami and CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, but not CSI:NY.
• d) watched CSI:NY or CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, but not CSI:Miami.
• e) watched exactly two of these shows.
The keypoint is begining from inner to the outer. First begin 59, then calculate 87,96,100 and then 175,227,285...
47 of 510 subscribers don't watch any of these three regularly.