Can someone help me create my essay outline for my comparative essay? Anyone? Please..
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
what are you comparing
I'm comparing A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (fiction) and The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls (memoire)
You should have 5 paragraphs.
1. Introduction. Mention your THREE comparisons here. Your readers need to know what the paper is about. Also, don't forget your thesis.
2. Comparison #1. Give at least 3 supporting facts or examples.
3. Comparison #2. Give at least 3 supporting facts or examples.
4. Comparison #3. Give at least 3 supporting facts or examples.
5. Conclusion. Summarize. Never give NEW information in your conclusion. Mention your three comparisons again. Don't forget your thesis.
Discuss each of your comparisons, in it's entirety, then move on to the next. Don't flip-flop back and forth. It will confuse your readers.