1. Describe the route by which the plague reached Italy.
2. What is similar about the countries that were first to suffer from the Black Death?
3. Describe the path of the plague after it arrived in Italy.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. Mongols carried it across China to the Byzantine Empire. It sailed from Byzantine ports to Messina, Sicily.
2. The Urban areas, or crowded military camps, depending, were filthy and no one really understood what the plague was
3. After landing in Sciliy, the plague spread up the Italy peninsula to Central Europe and reached France and Spain by merchant vessels from Italy.