Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. Give the coordinates of two points on the line x = 5.
2. Give the coordinates of two points on the line y = -2.
3. Write the equation of the horizontal line passing through the point (-1, -8).
4. Write the equation of the vertical line passing through the point (3, 1).
5. Is the line with equation x = 4 horizontal or vertical? What is the slope of this line?
6. Is the line with equation y = -8 horizontal or vertical? What is the slope of this line?
I wont answer them for you, but i will tell you how to do them they are not too hard.
1) if the line is x=5 then any coordinate with an x value of 5 will work.
2) if the line is y = -2 then any coordinate with a y value of 2 will work.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
3) this one is takes some thought. It you need a horizontal line with the point (-1,-8) then you need think about where that is on the graph and any function that would go through it. A good hint would be to work with an easy slope, IE y= x +___
scratch that, "IF you need a DIAGONAL line..."
i read that wrong, really sorry, for horizontal line, you need any x value of -1.
4) for the vertical line, you need a y value of 1, if your not catching the pattern with this its that x = horizontal, y = vertical.