Choose the correct form of the possessive for the underlined word.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
15. I just opened a savings account at the First Federal Bank Main Street office. ( First Federal Bank
First Federal Banks
First Federal Bank's
First Federal Banks'
16. The boys chorus won first prize in the competition. (boys)
17. The class ring found under my desk is your. (your)
18. I bought this shirt on sale in the women department. (women)
19. The cat hid it kittens under the stairs. (it)
20. Everyone homework should be handed in by noon. (everyone)
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
And I don't know about number 15 :)
thats okay and thank you
12. When the suffix -ly is added to an adjective such as discreet, the word
becomes an adverb.
becomes a verb.
becomes a noun.
remains an adjective.
13. The suffix -ous frequently indicates that a word is a(n) ____.
Do you know this?
5. Which of the following settings are evident in Unit 4's stories of Twain, Jewett, and Chesnutt? Check all that apply. (3 points)
Post-Civil War South
6. What literary device does the following passage employ?
"There ain't a foot o'ground she don't know her way over, and the wild creaturs counts her one o' themselves. Squer'ls she'll tame to come an' feed right out o' her hands, and all sorts o' birds. Last winter she got the jaybirds to bangeing here, and I believe she'd 'a' scanted herself of her own meals to have plenty to throw out amongst 'em, if I had n't kep' watch." (1 point)