an objects motion is described by the equation d=4sin(pi t). the displacement d, is measured in meters. the time t is measure in seconds.
1. what is the objects position at t=0? be sure to include appropriate units
2. what is the objects maximum displacement from its resting position? be sure to include appropriate unit.
3. how much time is required for one oscillation.
4. what is the frequency of this motion?
5. what will the height of the object be at t=1.75 seconds?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1) at t = 0 d = 0
2) maximum displacement is nothing but maximum value of 4 sin(pie*t) = 4
3) One oscillation means total angle rotates by 2*pie ... at t=0 angle =0, at t = 2 angle = 2*pie .. hence t = 2
4) frequency = 1/t = 1/2 = 0.5
5) height = this depends on what path is the object moving .. is this a circular path or a straight line path .. and displacement is wrt a point or a line ?