A community for students.

Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing

anonymous

  • 4 years ago

Sally estimated that her call would take 15 minutes but it actually took 12 minutes. What was her percent of error

  • This Question is Closed
  1. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    20 percent error 12/15=4/5=0.8 20 percent off

  2. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    12/15 or she got 12 minutes right out of 15 giving .8, converting .8 to percent x100 equals 80 percent right leaving 20% error

  3. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Thanks

  4. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Thanks Unimath and 14yamaka

  5. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    WELCOME XD

  6. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    12/15 or she got 12 minutes right out of 15 giving .8, converting .8 to percent x100 equals 80 percent right leaving 20% error

  7. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    12/15 or she got 12 minutes right out of 15 giving .8, converting .8 to percent x100 equals 80 percent right leaving 20% error

  8. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    12/15 or she got 12 minutes right out of 15 giving .8, converting .8 to percent x100 equals 80 percent right leaving 20% error

  9. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    12/15 or she got 12 minutes right out of 15 giving .8, converting .8 to percent x100 equals 80 percent right leaving 20% error

  10. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    12/15 or she got 12 minutes right out of 15 giving .8, converting .8 to percent x100 equals 80 percent right leaving 20% error

  11. anonymous
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    so many of the same post unimath0.0 what happened XD

  12. Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy

Your question is ready. Sign up for free to start getting answers.

spraguer (Moderator)
5 → View Detailed Profile

is replying to Can someone tell me what button the professor is hitting...

23

  • Teamwork 19 Teammate
  • Problem Solving 19 Hero
  • You have blocked this person.
  • ✔ You're a fan Checking fan status...

Thanks for being so helpful in mathematics. If you are getting quality help, make sure you spread the word about OpenStudy.

This is the testimonial you wrote.
You haven't written a testimonial for Owlfred.