instructions: underline the personal pronoun ain each sentence. then circle its antecedent.
1: because of her illness the singer was unable to apper.
2. at the party bob asked his friends sister for a dance.
3. when betsy read romeo and juliet for the first time she cried.
4. with their tickets in hand the three sisters approached the gangplank.
5. jean will you read this poem aloud?
6. in spite of their accident the actors arrived on time.
7. the lion snarled opened its mouth and roared.
8. beethoven wrote his famous ninth symphony when he was deaf.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Do u want help? Or answers? Or both? O.O
By the way, have u ever been on AP?O.o
answers i have already done them i am just checking my work
i have to get a good grade