Quantcast

Got Homework?

Connect with other students for help. It's a free community.

  • across
    MIT Grad Student
    Online now
  • laura*
    Helped 1,000 students
    Online now
  • Hero
    College Math Guru
    Online now

Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing

andijo76 Group Title

Essay; show all work. The property restoration company PuroServ is considering switching to new dehumidifiers. Their market research, considering the cost of the new machines and their efficiency, tells them that the switch would give them a 95% chance of making a $20,000 profit, a 1% chance of breaking even, and a 4% chance of losing $5,000. How much money does PuroServ expect to make with their new purchase

  • 2 years ago
  • 2 years ago

  • This Question is Closed
  1. satellite73 Group Title
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 1

    \[20,000\times .95-.04\times 5000\]

    • 2 years ago
  2. andijo76 Group Title
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    $94.80 right??? or is it 94,800 ( probably sound like a idiot

    • 2 years ago
  3. andijo76 Group Title
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    nevermind i figured it out thank you

    • 2 years ago
    • Attachments:

See more questions >>>

Your question is ready. Sign up for free to start getting answers.

spraguer (Moderator)
5 → View Detailed Profile

is replying to Can someone tell me what button the professor is hitting...

23

  • Teamwork 19 Teammate
  • Problem Solving 19 Hero
  • You have blocked this person.
  • ✔ You're a fan Checking fan status...

Thanks for being so helpful in mathematics. If you are getting quality help, make sure you spread the word about OpenStudy.

This is the testimonial you wrote.
You haven't written a testimonial for Owlfred.