At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
More more fixes fixes today.
- Better hiding/moving of the popup tip for reply tools.
- Remember logins for 12 years, AKA always remember sessions. You'll want to log out if you don't want this to happen.
- Improvements in internal link handling; links that need to open in a new page should now do so.
- Bug fix for IE8 when Flash was not installed.
- Performance improvements for IE8 in some strange places.
- Drawing something in the drawing tool marks you as replying.
- Display an error when you are experiencing connection issues (instead of a popup).
- Display a popup when a user is suspended with the reason why they were suspended.
- Fix group URIs, which were particularly broken in Firefox.
Sorry for the extra down time, looks like there are still some lurking memory issues on the server. Hopefully we can track them down and nuke them!
Derp. Looks like the connection error is a bit uncertain of itself at the moment. Doesn't want to admit it when the server's back :/
yes - on the first restart I saw a connection error popup in the bottom right that refused to close. but its all good now. thx guys!