Help me with this problem. Brett usually takes 50min to groom the hores. After working 10 min, he was join by angla and they finished the grooming in 15min. How long would it have taken Angela working alone?

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get our expert's

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this and thousands of other questions.

A community for students.

Help me with this problem. Brett usually takes 50min to groom the hores. After working 10 min, he was join by angla and they finished the grooming in 15min. How long would it have taken Angela working alone?

Algebra
See more answers at brainly.com
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

Get this expert

answer on brainly

SEE EXPERT ANSWER

Get your free account and access expert answers to this and thousands of other questions

Pls draw the chart too
In 10m, Brett had finished 20% of the job. In the next 15m, he finished another 30%, for a total of 50% of the job. Angela finished the other 50% of the job in 15m, so she would've taken 30m by herself. BTW, I assume you meant 'horse', not what you actually typed ;)

Not the answer you are looking for?

Search for more explanations.

Ask your own question

Other answers:

Not the answer you are looking for?

Search for more explanations.

Ask your own question