Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing


  • 4 years ago

how do you convert mixed numbers into an improper fraction?

  • This Question is Closed
  1. Bennet
    • 4 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    Multiply the whole number by the denominator. Then add the result to the numerator. The answer would be the numerator whilst the denominator remains. But I suppose you already knew that so haha :)

  2. Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy