At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
Sorry for the rough deploy folks. It's all in the magic on this fine day, though!
- Some new email goodness. Digests are back, and you should get one every week or so. Also our backend implementation got overhauled.
- Notably, when we used to send digests, all notification emails would go out after all digests had gone out. This should no longer happen.
- Added a new email setting, for us sending occasional emails (e.g., if we want to announce big new features). You'll find those along side your other notification settings.
- Mentions now work properly while editing questions.
- Display the last time a question was edited.
- You can no longer post a question or edit it to be empty. Please report abuse if you see any questions whose content has been removed even though they have good answers.
- When editing questions, properly preserve blank lines.
- When editing questions, the text is automatically focused and selected.
- Small style tweaks to avoid user levels jumping to a different line for superheroes.
- Right pane question actions (report abuse, edit, etc) should now be the right size again.
- Message actions in the message popup shouldn't wrap.
- Fixes to make bans and suspensions immediately effective (there were some issues at times with these until now).
As usual, let us know your thoughts, and if anything breaks! ;)
Did you guys changed anything with the default "Remember me" thingi, I was asked to login just now (after a month or so).