Assessment Lesson 01_04 Solving Literal Equations.
1. Solve S = 4v2 for v.(1 point)
2. Solve M = 2x + 3y for y. (1 point)
3. Solve t = p+3r/6 for r. (1 point)
4. Solve V = π r2h for h. (1 point)
5. Solve P = 2(l + w) for l. What are the missing values in the table? (1 point)
P w l
14 2 ?
22 8 ?
6. Create your own unique literal equation and solve for one of the variables. Show your work. Then, using complete sentences, explain how you solved for the variable you chose. (2 points)
7. Using complete sentences, explain how solving a literal equation is similar to or different fr
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
you really should consider posting question that you are having issues with instead of simply giving us your problems to do for you. which is what this comes across as.
at least feign an attempt to study ;)
bro i have been studdying i just need some help that the only reason i join this site
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
there is alot of work to be had with all these problems, and none of them really correlate one to another in a cohesive manner. It would behoove you to post them one at a time and get the help you need on an case by case basis.
well, i spose the underlying theme is solve for a given variable ....
These are a bit to basic for me to assess what issues you are having with them in specific. To me, you simply have to add when you have to add and multiply when you have to multiply to get the desired results. What is it that you are having an issue with exactly?