1. Copy the table. Find the area of each field.
For Exercises 2 and 3, how many times the area of the smaller field is the area of the larger field?
2. a soccer field and a football field
3. a professional basketball court and a junior high basketball court
4. Why do you think the basketball courts are different sizes?
For Exercises 5-7, on each field, how much playing area is outside the indicated part? Round to the nearest whole number where necessary.
5. a professional basketball court, outside the two rectangular free-throw lanes, each 19ft by 14ft
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
6. a. a soccer field, outside two penalty areas, each 44yd wide and 18 yd deep, in front of each goal b. the same field, outside the two penalty areas and the 10-yd-radius center circle
7. a hockey rink, outside its five face-off circles, each with a radius of 15ft
8. In the New York Giants' football stadium, the grass surface is 433 ft long and 269 ft wide. What is the area of the grass surface outside the playing field?