Apply these questions to the story "The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant"
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
2. Describe the physical setting of the story. Which words or descriptions contribute to the emotional setting or mood? What is the mood that results from the author’s use of description?
3. What is the theme? How do the final lines of the story influence the meaning or theme of the story?
4. What techniques does the author use to create suspense throughout the story?
5. Do you think the techniques you identified in question four were effective? Did they create suspense for you? In your opinion, what technique could be used more effectively?
6. What techniques does the author use to create a surprise ending?
7. Were you surprised by the twist? If so, why? If not, what should the author have done to make the ending more surprising and effective?
8. What was your experience in reading this story? Did it evoke fear or physically have an effect on you? Why or why not?