Can you check my answers for science? Im not sure on all of them.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. Which of the following is a reason why a person might want to wear snowshoes if walking a distance in deep snow? (1 point)
snowshoes spread the person’s weight out
snowshoes reduce the amount of pressure on a given spot
snowshoes keep the person from sinking in the snow
all of these ***
2. The measure of the average kinetic energy of the particles of a substance is the ____. (1 point)
3. Archemedes’ Principle helps to explain the relationship between ____. (1 point)
kinetic energy and density
temperature and density
pressure and density***
buoyancy and density
4. Which of the following is equal to the buoyant force of a rock placed in a beaker of water? (1 point)
volume of the displaced fluid***
weight of the displaced fluid
volume of the rock
weight of the rock
5. Dry ice is an example of _________, which is the process of a solid turning directly into a gas. (1 point)
6. The ____ is a unit of force. (1 point)
7. Which of the following is the boiling point of water? (1 point)
8. Which of the following describes the molecular structure of water at 40°C? (1 point)
water molecules are packed closely together and move only a little
water molecules are spread out and moving vigerously
water molecules are close together and moving freely around each other***
none of these
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
2. the average kinetic energy measurement is the definition of temperature.
3. buoyancy and density
4. weight of the displaced fluid
6. newton (atmosphere is a unit of pressure)