Alice is making the profile of a face. She is also making an exact replica of a circle with a radius of eight inches.
Which statement is correct about the profile and the replica?
1. Both are made by sketching because they do not require the use of geometric measurement tools.
2. Both are made by construction because they cannot be made without the use of geometric measurement tools.
3. The profile is made by sketching and the circle is made by drawing.
4 .The profile is made by drawing and the circle is made construction
Somebody please help me .
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
Misha wants to construct an isosceles triangle which is not an equilateral triangle using a straightedge and compass. Which of these steps is part of constructing an isosceles triangle?
1.constructing arcs above and below the first line segment
2. constructing a parallel line
3. constructing a perpendicular line
4. constructing a 180 degree angle arc