1) Choose the equation of the line passing through the point (1, -5) and parallel to y = 2x + 4.
2)Which of the following is the slope between the points (3, -2) and (8, 4)?
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppp me please
1) you already know the slope of the line since it is parallel, all you need to do is determine the y-intercept based on given points
2) you should have equation for slope of a line based on two given points
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
@nikeboii .. its simple...... U just have to know what I have to do to make the equation passing through (1, -5) ... and U are given the slope=2 because the given line is parallel to the required line. so slope will be the same... Okay....... b)NOw U se point-slope form to derive the equation.. U can do it now....... ?
And use the formula to find the slope y2-y1/x2-x1 ... Does that help ?
1) line is parallel to y=2x+4 so slope of both is same. And use one point equation to find its equation
2) slope between two points is y2-y1/ x2-x1
can u give me the ansewer i got alot more to do
2x-y-7=0 will be the line having slope=2 and parallel to y = 2x + 4.
(3, -2) and (8, 4)? slope will be 6/5...... What was ur answer ?