anyone interested in having fun with math, try this:
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Five friends have their gardens next to one another, where they grow three kinds of crops: fruits (apple, pear, nut, cherry), vegetables (carrot, parsley, gourd, onion) and flowers (aster, rose, tulip, lily).
1. They grow 12 different varieties.
2. Everybody grows exactly 4 different varieties
3. Each variety is at least in one garden.
4. Only one variety is in 4 gardens.
5. Only in one garden are all 3 kinds of crops.
6. Only in one garden are all 4 varieties of one kind of crops.
7. Pear is only in the two border gardens.
8. Paul's garden is in the middle with no lily.
9. Aster grower doesn't grow vegetables.
10. Rose growers don't grow parsley.
11. Nuts grower has also gourd and parsley.
12. In the first garden are apples and cherries.
13. Only in two gardens are cherries.
14. Sam has onions and cherries.
15. Luke grows exactly two kinds of fruit.
16. Tulip is only in two gardens.
17. Apple is in a single garden.
18. Only in one garden next to Zick's is parsley.
19. Sam's garden is not on the border.
20. Hank grows neither vegetables nor asters.
21. Paul has exactly three kinds of vegetable.
Who has which garden and what is grown where?
NB: i do not have the answer key, so I will try to solve this and provide the answer tomorrow. if you're interested in solving it though, leave your answers in this thread and how you arrive at your answer :)
NB: i pulled this off the web too so just a heads up, no cheating.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Hank ---- pear applle cheirry rose
Sam--- cherry onion rose tullip
Paul--- carrot gourd onion rose
Zick:-- aster rose tulip lilly
Luke: ---pear nat gourd parsley
I searched for google it said "No cheating" :D
@Yahoo! please mention the link of your answer also :
and btw yahoo how did you arrive at your answer...? seems interesting
Well I know @sasogeek that how he arrived to the answer
1) saw the quest.
2) right click and clicked copy or just ctrl+c
3) searched in google
4) clicked on the link
5) repeated step 2 for answer
6) pasted here
"sorry if this irritated you" ..@sasogeek
really if that's what happened which i have anticipated though, then im very disappointed. i'm currently scripting a program to solve it though... will see how it goes
hmn though I will like to try
but I will prefer to just make this whole para (novel) as given things..........that will make the process easy