1. Where: Where did Julius Caesar live and conquer? Where did he fight some of his most famous battles?
2. Where: Where did Brutus work and live?
3. When: When was Julius Caesar born, and when did he die? How might his death have been different if he had lived in our century?
4. When: When was Brutus born, and when did he die? How might his death have been different if he had lived in our century?
5. Cultural notes: What important cultural differences can you find between life today in your part of the world and life in Julius Caesar's Rome? What does it mean to be a part of a republic? Wh
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!