Quantcast

Got Homework?

Connect with other students for help. It's a free community.

  • across
    MIT Grad Student
    Online now
  • laura*
    Helped 1,000 students
    Online now
  • Hero
    College Math Guru
    Online now

Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing

burhan101 Group Title

i feel like nobody is being helped with in math .. I've asked questions multiple times withing the past few hours and have received no replies.

  • 2 years ago
  • 2 years ago

  • This Question is Closed
  1. saifoo.khan Group Title
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 1

    On Openstudy, 80% of the questions are answered within 5 minutes. Unluckily, you were among the rest 20%. It depends upon at what time of the day you're posting questions.. If you aren't getting help at one-tine of the day, try again in 3-4 hours.

    • 2 years ago
  2. ilikephysics2 Group Title
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 1

    I'll help you anytime man

    • 2 years ago
  3. UnkleRhaukus Group Title
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    some of your questions are hard

    • 2 years ago
  4. falves Group Title
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    I'm not good at math, I'm afraid.

    • 2 years ago
    • Attachments:

See more questions >>>

Your question is ready. Sign up for free to start getting answers.

spraguer (Moderator)
5 → View Detailed Profile

is replying to Can someone tell me what button the professor is hitting...

23

  • Teamwork 19 Teammate
  • Problem Solving 19 Hero
  • You have blocked this person.
  • ✔ You're a fan Checking fan status...

Thanks for being so helpful in mathematics. If you are getting quality help, make sure you spread the word about OpenStudy.

This is the testimonial you wrote.
You haven't written a testimonial for Owlfred.