Can someone help me with these matching please.
5. John the Baptist
7. Caesar Augustusfeast of weeks when Holy
what u have to match it with
Spirit filled 120 disciples
hometown of Mary, Martha, and Lazarus
place where Jesus performed His first miracle
number of days Jesus was in the wilderness when he was tempted by Satan
prophet like Elijah who preached repentance
age of Jesus when he visited Jerusalem Temple
Roman Emperor when Jesus was born
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. Jesus was in the wilderness for fourty days when he was tempted by satan.
2. The hometown of Mary, Martha, and Lazerus was Bethany.
3. Jesus preformed his first miracle in Cana.
4. Jesus was 12 when he visited the Jerusalem Temple.
5. John the Baptist was a prophet like Elijah who preached repentance.
6. The Pentecost is the feast of weeks when Holy (that's all there was in your answer)
7. Caesar Augustus
Hope that helps
Thanks that helped i got all of them right because u helped me thanks