What was a central goal of Henry Grady’s idea for a New South? (1 point)paying better wages
limiting the crops farmers grew
preventing cities from growing
2. Which of the following most accurately describes agriculture in the South after the Civil War? (1 point)dominated by cotton
a wide variety of crops
dominated by tobacco
3. The Ku Klux Klan (1 point)supported black farmers.
helped freed slaves.
encouraged cooperation among farmers.
used violence and intimidation.
4. Why was the Farmers’ Alliance formed in the 1870s? (1 point
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. Is this a test..?
2. This would probably receiver more help in the History section.
1. What was a central goal of Henry Grady’s idea for a New South? (1 point)
paying better wages ( 0 points)
developing industry (1 point)
limiting the crops farmers grew (0 points)
preventing cities from growing (0 points)
2. Which of the following most accurately describes agriculture in the South after the Civil War? (1 point)
dominated by cotton (1 point)
a wide variety of crops (0 points)
dominated by tobacco (0 points)
mostly vegetables (0 points)
3. The Ku Klux Klan (1 point)
supported black farmers. (0 points)
helped freed slaves. (0 points)
encouraged cooperation among farmers. (0 points)
used violence and intimidation. (1 point)
4. Why was the Farmers’ Alliance formed in the 1870s? (1 point)
to fight foreign competition (0 points)
to improve agricultural equipment (0 points)
to negotiate lower prices for supplies (1 point)
to eradicate the boll weevil (0 points)