What all things a user CANNOT do when i block that user ?
Is it okay to block a user who
1)is only here to get answers(the user explicitly mentioned that he/she only wants answer in many questions.)
2)a user repeatedly gives entire solution even when asked not to, many times.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
according to my experiences of being blocked my multiple people, what only happens is
1) the blocker no longer becomes a fan of the blocked (and cannot fan until the block is lifted)
2) the blocked cannot fan the blocker
3) the blocked cannot message the blocker and vice versa
4) the blocked cannot give a fan testimonial to the blocker and vice versa
5) the blocked regrets what he has done to the blocker
6) the blocker and blocked lift their blocks and they live happily ever after
blocked by multiple people*
lol! that doesn't serve the purpose. these are useless things....not fanning and all.....