1) Express your opinion about whether or not either the human population or the economic wealth of humans should be a concern.
2) Express your opinion about who should make decisions about how land is used for various human activities such as farming, industry, and recreation. What should be done if people disagree about how to use land.
3) Express your opinion about the need for sustainable development strategies. Are they necessary or not? Explain your point of view. Give examples to support your viewpoint.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
ideas of any one of these would be lovely
On the first one I say it is important because if the population grows and the wealth drops we will have a problem.
On the second one I say the people should have a say because they know what the land needs to be use for.
The thrid one I don't know sorry.
1) It should be a concern because as the population rises, resources start to become scarce and people die off eventually becoming logistic growth.
2) The government should decide what to do with land for various human activities. If people disagree than there should be a poll to fairly decide what to do with the land.
3)I think sustainable development strategies are necessary because its better to be safe than sorry. For an example, when a hurricane occurs most people know there's a sustainable plan on how to pack and leave the area in which the hurricane is that way you are safe.