If anyon could help me with this problem? I will be glad.
A roller-coaster car moves 190 ft horizontally and then rises 116 ft at an angle of 30° above the horizontal. It then travels 116 ft at an angle of 40° downward. What is its displacement from its starting point? Use graphical techniques.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
dis·place·ment [diss pláyssmənt]
1. movement from usual site: the movement of something from its usual or correct place
2. physics nautical fluid displaced: the amount of fluid such as water that is forced to move by an object floating on or submerged in it, often used as a measure of a ship's size
3. psychology transfer of emotions or behavior: the transfer of emotion from the original focus to another less threatening person or object, or the substitution of one response or piece of behavior for another
4. physics amount of movement in particular direction: the amount of movement of an object measured in a particular direction
5. chemistry chemical replacement: a chemical reaction in which one atom or chemical group takes the place of another in a compound
6. geology movement of geologic fault: the distance that a point on one side of a geologic fault has moved, relative to a corresponding point on the other side
7. automotive engine volume: the total volume displaced by the pistons in an internal combustion engine