Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. sounds that produce effect: sounds, usually produced by instruments or voices, that are arranged or played in order to create an effect
2. art of arranging sounds: the art of arranging or making sounds, usually those of musical instruments or voices, so as to create an effect
3. type of music: music of a particular type, place, time, instrument, or style
4. written music: written notation indicating the pitch, duration, rhythm, and tone of notes to be played
5. pleasing sound: a sound or group of sounds that creates a desired effect
the music of the wind in the trees
[13th century. Via French musique < Greek mousikē "art of the Muse, music" < mousikos "of a Muse" < mousa "muse"]
be (like) music to somebody's ears to be very pleasant, satisfying, or reassuring to hear
face the music to deal with a pressing, difficult, or unpleasant situation arising from something you have done previously