Prompt: What did your friends and family do in the past? What were their favorite pastimes?
Remember, repeated past activities mean using the imperfect tense!
(will post what i need translated inside!)
=) thanks!! :) simple spanish por favor!! :)
MIT 21F Spanish I - IV (OCW)
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
do you want me to translate the question?
1) My friends liked to go to the mall.
2) My family enjoyed playing tennis.
3) My family liked to swim.
4) My friends and I liked to watch movies.
5) My sister played the piano.
6) My friend and I played basketball every Friday.
7) My parents liked to spend time with me and my sister.
8) My friends and family enjoyed playing with me!
:) can u pls translate those sentences using imperfect tense in simple spanish?? :)
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
wait aren't' u like fluent in spanish and stuff?? haha and its like changing comer into comia, comias, comian, etc... do u know what it is now?? and u can help me translate this right?? :O
haha oh like conjugating it? I'm just not sure i can be imperfect... only perfect LOL haha jk yea i can do it
haha okay :) thanks!! :) are we doing them one by one or something?
1) A mis amigos les gusto ir al centro comercial.
2) A mi familia les gusto jugar tennis. (idk how to spell tennis in spanish.. one or 2 n's?).
3) A mi familia les gusto nadar.
4) A mis amigos y yo, nos gusto ver peliculas/filmes.
5) My hermana toco el piano.
6) Mi amigo y yo jugamos basketball cada viernes.
7) A mis padres les gusto pasar el tiempo con mi hermana y yo.
8) A mis amigos y mi familia les gusto jugar conmigo.
i also don't know how to spell basketball in spanish, is it the same/? haha
basketball is el baloncesto.. how do i input that into #6??
tennis = tenis :)
just put in there, it's just a noun, doesn't have to be conjugated
what about 4) A mis amigos y yo, nos gusto ver peliculas/filmes.
do i choose between peliculas and filmes??
i say peliculas, but films seems to be the americanized-spanish way of saying it haha
okay ill use peliculas... so everything else is accurate spanish only?? :) haha :)
just to make sure, you're saying: they liked it, like oh me and my friends went to the mall and we liked it.
not like "we used to like to go to the mall"
because in english they sound the same
oh okay haha thanks!! :)
:) so is the way I'm interpreting right?
idk haha :P
haha no wait, cuz if I'm not then they're gonna be wrong...