In Spanish-speaking countries, competitive sports are not organized through the school. (1 point)
3. The Real Madrid is Madrid's baseball team. (1 point)
5. Fill in the blank with the correct form of the verb jugar.
6. Fill in the blank with the correct form of the verb jugar.
7. Fill in the blank with the correct form of the verb jugar.
8. Which of these sentences is correct? (1 point)
Juego a la baloncesto.
Juego al ba
MIT 21F Spanish I - IV (OCW)
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Did you even look through the lesson?
3) Real Madrid is a soccer team, so this is false
5) Any options? yo = I
6) Any options? nosotros = we
7) Any options? ellos = they
8) Juego baloncesto. I play Basketball.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
you took this quiz already
Actually no. (: I know this because I'm a native speaker and I happen to watch European soccer. But i'm also taking Spanish 2 on virtual school for credits. What spanish course is this?
if the verb tense isn't specified for 5/6/7 then they are probably asking in simple present?
5. yo juego / 6. nosotros jugamos / 7. ellos juegan
about #8... "Juego baloncesto" doesn't sound wrong, but I'd say it's more common to say "Juego al baloncesto" (at least that would be the way people in Spain say it, I think in South America calling it basquetbol or basket is more common)