Can someone check my test to see if i got them right?Stars on answers i got!!!
1. The poet’s _____ was left silently behind. (1 point)
2. The _____ grew as big as hospital buildings. (1 point)
3. _____ flew away in the darkness. (1 point)
4. Other people live in a _________ (1 point)crowd.*
5. Everyone is _____ at everyone’s door. (1 point)singing softly
“The Nobel Prize”
6. The poet is trapped between _____ and shore.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
6. The poet is trapped between _____ and shore. (1 point)
7. All’s ________ to the poet. (1 point
8. The poet has made the whole world ________ (1 point)
9. The poet asks, “Am I a _________ (1 point)
10. The poet trusts that, in the end, _____ will win.
11. The girl is wearing a _________ (1 point)
12. Her _____ are like ice. (1 point)
13. Her face is stained by ________ (1 point)
14. “Frost of telephone phrases” means _________ (1 point)
“loving payphone exchange.”
“cold words on the phone.”*
“a warm embrace to fight the cold.”
“frozen out by a wrong number.”
15. _________ glitters on her cheek.
For question 16, classify the sentence.
16. The house is disorganized, but it’s not dirty.