2. “Kugler, Ferdinand was a thief before his tenth year and an inveterate liar.”
3. “But really, why don’t You…why don’t You Yourself do the judging?” Kugler asked pensively.
4. “The council has forbidden itinerant entertainers to stop on municipal property.
5. [We] … began to talk about the weather again, … and other banal and insoluble questions.
6. "Though another of Mohammed’s commandments—the one on alcoholic drinks—was broken (and without constraint, as I know now) no latitude was allowed with regard to pork."
7. The people in Eugene Ionesco’s story start to turn into _________
8. The “black sheep” in Italo Calvino’s fable causes problems because he is __________
9. Andrei Voznesensky compares a young girl’s first disappointment to “First _______”
10. The Muslim narrator in “Forbidden Fruit” prides himself on his _______
True or False
11. In “The Last Judgment,” a murderer learns that he will receive not divine but human justice.
12. Boris Pasternak was allowed to accept the Nobel Prize for Doctor Zhivago when it was awarded.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
5. I think trite not 100%