I have to do this vocab thing could someone please check my answers i put the sentence with the vocab word in commas and then the word i think it is beneath it if you think its wrong please let me know I appreciate all help and will give medal/become a fan
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
1. During the long spelling bee the young contestant was (indefatigable). (1 point)
2. The (invincible) athlete won three gold medals. (1 point)
3. After her surgery, my grandmother's speech was surprisingly (lucid.) (1 point)
4. She (dementedly) talked on and on about her failed math test. (1 point)
5. The fashion show was an (ostentatious) presentation. (1 point)
6. The children were (oblivious) to their teacher's wishes. (1 point)