1. ______are involved in bonding.
2. The ______________is a tool that scientists use to predict trends, study properties of elements, and determine bonding.
3. Metals can be found in groups’ _____ through _________.
4. Ionic bonds are created between ______________ and _______________.
5. When two non-metals bond, they create a ________________ bond
6. A _________ is created when an atom loses or gains an electron.
7. An isotope is an atom that has a different number of _____________ in the nucleus
8. The number of _______ is the same as the atomic number.
9. Elements are arranged on
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
9. Elements are arranged on the periodic table in order by their number of _____________ or atomic number
10. ____ are bonded together in fixed proportions.
11. How does moving across & down the periodic table affect the electro negativity of atoms?
12. List 3 differences between an ionic compound and a covalent compound.
13. Give 2 examples of a diatomic molecule.
14. Covalent compounds are formed between two atoms that are ____________.
15. In a covalent bond electrons are ______________.
16. What is pH?
17. What is the difference between mixture and a solution? Give an example of each
18. In salt water, salt is the _________ and water is the _________________
19. If a substance can break apart in into smaller parts, it is a ________________