Anybody In Connections Academy That Can Help With This Test ? I'm So Far Behind...
1. The poet and his mother peeled potatoes while the others _______.
(1 point)planted seeds
2. The poet compares ________ to solder. (1 point)iron
"Do Not Go Gentle into That Good Night"
3. ________ men know that dark is right. (1 point)Old
4. Blind eyes could blaze like ________. (1 point)candles
5. The narrator asks the father to curse and bless him with ________. (1 p
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
5. The narrator asks the father to curse and bless him with ________. (1 point)blinding sight
"Not Waving but Drowning"
6. In the first stanza, the dead man ________. (1 point)moans
7. The “poor chap” always loved ________. (1 point)swimming
8. "They” said the ________ caused his heart to fail. (1 point)shock
For question 9, choose the word or words that is identified or explained by the underlined appositive phrase.
9. The football team, the most aggressive in school history, was undefeated. (1 point)football
Hey,I'm in Connections too! and I'm stuck on this! Message me?