1. What problem occurred after Hurricane Katrina that has prevented rebuilding?
2. Why is disclosure important when taking out insurance?
3. Who invented the insurance fund? What was the insurance that they invented for?
4. How did the idea of welfare develop? What areas were covered in state welfare?
5. Which country is known as the welfare superpower? Why? What was problematic about the system?
6. What country first began to dismantle its welfare state?
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
For answer 1 it was do to flooding and the amount of money needed to rebuild.
Ps. i was in mississippi living when katrina hit 45 minutes away from my home