Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Lesson 3: Slope-Intercept Form
Algebra 1 A Unit 5: Linear Functions
PLease need answers
All of them lol. Its like 6 questions!
. What is the slope of the line in the graph show below?
2. Find the slope of a line that passes through (–2, –3) and (1, 1). (1 point)
3. For the equation –4y = 8x, what is the constant of variation? (1 point)
4. Suppose y varies directly with x, and y = 24 when x = 8. What is the value of y when x = 10? (1 point)
5. What is an equation for the line with slope and y-intercept 9? (1 point)
y = x
y = 9x
y = x + 9
y = 9x +
6. What is an equation in slope-intercept form for the line that passes through the points (1, –3) and (3, 1)? (1 point)
y = 3x + 1
y = x – 3
y = 2x + 5
y = 2x – 5