I have this project i need some help with could someone help
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Has anyone done this yet dont want the staight answer just want help so i can figure it out
sorry let me try to copy and paste it
1. Choose two straws and measure the length of each straw. Be sure to include units. Each straw represents the side of a triangle.
2. Put the pipe cleaner halfway into the end of one straw. Then, put the other straw on the other half of the pipe cleaner so that the straws are just touching. Bend the pipe cleaner to make an angle.
3. Open and close the angle along the ruler to determine two possible lengths for a third straw that could be the third side of a triangle.
4. Open and close the angle along the ruler to determine two lengths for a third straw that would not work for the third side of a triangle.
5. Let the length of the third side of the triangle be x. Write an inequality to show the longest and shortest possible lengths for the third side.
what part are you having trouble with?
the inequality im not sure how to writ it
Oh. Well what sizes have you found that the length of the third side must be?
You did something like this, right?
And then found a bunch of values for that third side that the triangle could be. And you want to express those possible lengths using an inequality.
So you should be able to say something like "this third side of the triangle has to be less than x in length"
ok so for one length i got 4 inches, 6 in. and 3 inches is the smallest so where do i go from there