Step 2: Respond to each of the prompts below in a separate paragraph:
1. Explain the reasons for U.S. neutrality during the 1920s and 1930s. How did ideas about neutrality change during the period from the end of World War I to the passage of the Lend-Lease Act? Be sure to include any events, terms, or people that may support your response.
2. In your opinion, what was the point at which U.S. actions were no longer neutral? Explain your reasoning with supporting details from the lesson.
3. Criticize or defend each of the U.S. actions surrounding World War II that are listed below. Justify your opinion with supporting details from the lesson.
1st Neutrality Act
Cash and Carry
U.S aid to China
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
I can do the 2nd one by myself but I cant do the others :/
I will fan, give medal and testimonial for good answer :)
1. The US had always been an Isolationist country, meaning that they tried to stay out of foreign affairs. This is probably because of the difficulty we were experiencing internally. We ended up sending help to Britain and the Allied forces because they had more democratic governments, while the Axis forces were more authoritarian. The US was inclined to help democratic countries because they would be stronger allies and not nearly as hostile.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
3. First neutrality act- I agree with the US decision to stay neutral at first, because it is what we were familiar with and because we needed to save supplies in case the fighting escalated over here.
Cash and Carry- I personally disagree with the Cash and Carry amendment to the Neutrality Act, because it made the US a bigger target, since we were actually supplying the war effort on the Allied side.
US Aid to China- I support the US aid to China because, again, they were a more democratic country that was under attack by Japanese forces. The Japanese forces were allies with Germany, who was at war with our allies, Britain and France.
Lend-Lease act- The Lend-lease act was good because it aided Britain, who was struggling against Germany. This also established good foreign relations between the US and UK that still exist today.
I hope you're happy!
Thank you soooo much :D
Very welcome :)
You know that if you copy every single word of the answer you could get in trouble with your teacher because of turnitin.com. -_- just saying ... Because it happened to me
wow this really helped<3
Stuckinthis is correct. The online teachers regularly check these sites and know what students are using answers from open study and similar sites. You will not earn credit for work that is taken from this site.
@grace71 not everyone is dumb. maybe they just want an idea of what to write/what topic to write on. you don't have to use word for word and copy it..