1. Which of the following was NOT used in support of the continental drift hypothesis? (1 point)
fit of South America and Africa
2. What was the main reason Wegener’s continental drift hypothesis was rejected? (1 point)
He was not well liked by other scientists.
He could not provide a mechanism for the movement of the continents.
He could provide only illogical explanations for the movement of the continents.
His evidence was incorrect.
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
2. He could provide only illogical explanations for the movement of the continents
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
Almost forgot, I highly suggest you reword them in more sophisticated sentences.
27. composition of the magma, magma temperature, and the amount of dissolved gases in the magma
28. shield volcanoes, composite cones, and cinder cones
what test was this for?
ok this is unit 8, lesson 10, Plate Tectonics and Other Igneous Activity, connections academy, earth science A
26 Centrifugal effects
27 Composition of the magma, magma temperature, and the amount of dissolved gases in the magma
28 Shield volcanoes, composite cones, and cinder cones
these are the correct answers i just took the test, you can thank FlipFLow and Rose666 for the answers :D