1. Identify why the projected world population will decrease in the coming years. (1 point)
Families are having fewer children.
Reproductive health measures have improved.
The disease rate is overtaking the global population growth rate.
both A and B
2. Which of the following is an example of chain migration? (1 point)
a woman leaving Ireland to join her family in America
a man leaving his home in Mexico to look for work in America
a family relocating within their country due to famine
a student traveling to Holland to study
3. Which of the following is an example of a push factor? (1 point)
an increase in pay
4. Identify one reason why urbanization is on the rise. (1 point)
Cities are less prone to natural disasters.
Cities offer more opportunities for employment.
Housing is less expensive in cities.
Rural areas don't offer good schools.
Stacey Warren - Expert brainly.com
Hey! We 've verified this expert answer for you, click below to unlock the details :)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
I got my questions answered at brainly.com in under 10 minutes. Go to brainly.com now for free help!
1. both a and b (I think) or it might just be b ???
4. cities offer more opportunities for employment.
Thanks! I have some more questions if you are willing but i really appreciate you answering those four questions.
Not the answer you are looking for? Search for more explanations.
8. True or false: Emigration occurs when a person enters a country and immigration occurs when a person leaves a country. (1 point)true
9. Which of the following is FALSE concerning refugees in recent world history? (1 point)Arabs relocated peacefully in Israeli territory.
Europeans in World War II relocated due to Nazi rule.
Koreans and Eastern Europeans fled Communist regimes.
Africans currently escape the threat of ethnic conflicts.
10. Which of the following terms or phrases best describes the Afghan woman refugee, Soghra? (1 point)She is an immigrant.
She is an internally displaced person.
She is an illegal immigrant.
She relocates due to pull factors.
9. a ( I think) I know b and c are true.
10. I'm guessing ...she relocated due to pull factors