Here's the question you clicked on:

55 members online
  • 0 replying
  • 0 viewing


  • 3 years ago

What term is given to the background area on the computer display that usually contains one or more icons for disks, applications, folders, or files? A. Control panel B. Desktop C. Screen saver D. Shortcut

  • This Question is Closed
  1. homan98
    • 3 years ago
    Best Response
    You've already chosen the best response.
    Medals 0

    B. Desktop (i think...)

  2. Not the answer you are looking for?
    Search for more explanations.

    • Attachments:

Ask your own question

Sign Up
Find more explanations on OpenStudy
Privacy Policy